To register, please click the link http://www.eventbrite.com/e/mysteries-of-space-sky-2014-tickets-12692871721
This year’s conference features:
- Mr. Stan Gordon, leading expert on Kecksburg “UFO” crash of 1965
- Col. Charles Halt (USAF; Retired) “updated” views of the Bentwaters incident
- Rob Swiatek detailed review of recent UFO activity “best cases” of 2014
- Mr. Tadd Buffington from NASA, Chief Solution Architect, and MD MUFON State Director shares insights about unidentified aerial phenomena, the resistance to government acknowledgement of “alien” life
- Susan Swiatek, will report on a local case of a possible “abduction”.
Donald Borton, Maryland State Director for the last several years, submitted his resignation to Jan Harzan, Mufon Executive Director, effective this date (8/19/2014). His resignation was accepted. He has also resigned his position as Chairman, Board Of Directors, Maryland Mutual UFO Network, Inc.
Tadd Buffington, Maryland Assistant State Director, is now the “Acting” State Director. His confirmation as the new State Director is expected shortly. Tadd will also assume the position of Chairman, Board of Directors, Maryland Mutual UFO Network, Inc.
Please correct your personnel records accordingly.
The final quarterly meeting of 2014 will he held on Saturday October 11 at Bill Batemans Bistro, Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD from 12 – 3 pm. Visitors are welcome. Watch this spot for further information.